Produce Sales Representative
We are a family owned Grower/Packer/Shipper company in Homestead, FL, founded on principles of integrity, teamwork and ethical business practices. We are seeking an experienced self motivated produce sales representative to join our team. Our business is growing rapidly and we are in need of a person with strong produce sales background, high energy, and must be able to commit to sales results.
- Make presentations of profitable programs to potential and existing customers.
- Notify and assist buyers, operations and sales support persons by communication of customer's needs and preferences.
- Organize and provide assistance for special sales and promotions
- Identify and target new business development in the retail and wholesale community.
- Promote and secure business-to-business sales
- Close sales, achieve monthly targets and commit to sales results
- Responsible for entire sales process from first contact to close
- Attend all sales meetings and appointments, (on time, punctual)
- Responsible for individual accounts sales and gross profit
- Responsible for processing and turning in job related paperwork within the set time lines
- Must have excellent phone skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) experience preferred but not required
- Proven track record of strong sales, customer relations, meeting quotas and closing deals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Quick and accurate with paperwork, figures, attentive to detail, and have good follow-through
- Organizational skills, ability to work independently, promote, sell and secure new business.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal human relations and teaming skills
- Knowledgeable in Excel and QuickBooks
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.