Do you have what it takes to:
- Administer and maintain information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment)?
- Provide IT operations functions to offices for the organization’s standard hardware, software and voice/data network solutions?
- Be responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment?
- As appropriate, provide escalated on-site support of hardware, software and network connectivity issues?
- Act as the primary point of communication between IT and operating, business and functional units?
- Perform local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures?
Since 1983, all Scaroni Family owned entities have gained the reputation of "Setting the Standard" in their respective industries. Today, we still pride ourselves on living up to our slogan, being the example of great service and superior quality for our valued customers.
We have an immediate opening for an IT Manager to join our team in Salinas, CA.
We are looking for an IT Pro with a bachelor’s degree, and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
In return, we offer an excellent compensation package including benefits.