Aggrigator is the world’s first “aggregated marketplace” for the sellers and buyers of fresh local produce. We empower small farmers –giving them access to bigger markets and enabling them to grow their businesses by selling directly to a wide range of commercial buyers –grocers, restaurants and institutions. Our marketplace platform provides small farmers with critical adjacent ecosystem services –financing, transportation, logistics –to meet demand in the world’s most important markets.
We are an interdisciplinary team of experts in Demand, Supply Chain, Ecosystems, big data, agricultural and Behavioral Sciences. Our proprietary algorithms and technologies make “aggregated markets” a reality for small farmers.
We are looking for a passionate individual with strong Farmer connections and deep ties and knowledge of the local Produce Community to build the supply chain for a local Food Hub that aggregates small farmers to enable sales to a more diversified Buyer portfolio. Experience isn’t necessary, connections, determination, passion, a “can-do” attitude and belief in the small farmer is required.
- Build and manage a Supply Chain network of Farmers in the Phoenix, AZ or San Joaquin Valley aggregating product for fulfillment of Buyer orders by the local Food Hubs.
- Create Supply chain of at least 15 different diversified commodities specialized in the area.
- Identify possible locations and structures for future Food Hubs in the area and surrounding areas.
- A love, understanding and ability to use Technology. ie Aggrigator Marketplace, Excel, Word and all the other cool Technology available to get the job done. This is a must as Aggrigator is an Ag Tech company.
- Train Farmers in the understanding and use of the Aggrigator Marketplace
- Minimum of familiarity of the Ag Industry, as growing up in the Ag world, studying Agriculture and/or work experience in the Ag Industry.
- Experience in Food Safety.
- Bachelors in Agriculture/Supply Chain/Ag Business preferred, experience, drive and ag connections are great too.
- Strong analytical skills, solid planning and organizational skills.
- Great networking and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities with a comprehensive knowledge and detailed application of agricultural skill sets.
- Proficient in Apple and Google tech a plus.