Aggrigator, Inc is an Online Marketplace specializing in connecting Small Farmers to a wide range of Buyers through aggregation for fresh local produce. Aggrigator, Inc builds Food Hubs in different locations where the demographic is Small Farmer centric for the aggregation of Produce, Cooling, Inventory and Logistics.
Harvest Santa Barbara is the second Food Hub location for Aggrigator, Inc, located in Carpentaria, CA. We are looking to expand our Sales Team. We are looking for energetic, passionate about produce, adventurous people able to thrive in a fast pace, fun and high energy atmosphere that comes with being a part of a ground floor Start Up team. If you are looking for a challenge, love the thrill of the hunt and don’t take no for an answer then you would be a great fit for our team.
As a Produce Sales Associate you will be responsible for the company’s sales growth by providing excellent customer service with existing customers and seeking out new customers.
- Maintain and build sales with existing customer base.
- Establish and maintain new customer relationships
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing customers.
- Daily interaction with field personal on the forecast for future sales before harvest.
- Excellent communication with sales team members and cooler staff to ensure optimal customer service and support – Help resolve any customer issues or conflicts.
- Receive and confirm purchase orders via e-mail, phone or Aggrigator Platform.
- High volume customer calling and the confidence to make cold calls.
- Provide the highest level of integrity and promote a positive company image inside and outside the organization.
- Prefer at least 1 year of sales experience in Produce sales.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast pace atmosphere.
- A love, understanding and ability to use Technology. ie Aggrigator Marketplace, Excel, Word and all the other cool Technology available to get the job done. This is a must as Aggrigator is an Ag Tech company.
- Strong attention to detail and immediate follow-up is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great Selling and Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a strong plus.
- Cultural Fit.
- Outstanding customer service.