Aggrigator, Inc is an Online Marketplace specializing in connecting Small Farmers to a wide range of Buyers through aggregation for fresh local produce. Aggrigator, Inc builds Food Hubs in different locations where the demographic is Small Farmer centric for the aggregation of Produce, Cooling, Inventory and Logistics.
Amor Organics is the flagship Food Hub location for Aggrigator, Inc, located in Watsonville, CA. We are looking to expand our Sales Team. We are looking for energetic, passionate about produce, adventurous people able to thrive in a fast pace, fun and high energy atmosphere that comes with being a part of a ground floor Start Up team. If you are looking for a challenge, love the thrill of the hunt and don’t take no for an answer then you would be a great fit for our team.
As a Senior Sales Associate you will be responsible for the company’s sales growth through bringing on board your customer portfolio and adding new business to it. You will also provide excellent Customer Service to existing customers and are always looking for new ways for new growth.
- Increase sales and profits through effective business development and strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop a plan to meet weekly sales goals.
- Assess available supply and determine potential fit for existing customers and leverage to bring on new customers.
- Update Price List daily and send to customers.
- Provide the highest level of integrity and promote a positive company image inside and outside the organization.
- Proactively achieve sales and profit goals by evaluating and responding to the changing needs of customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts. Visit and contact customers on a regular basis.
- Closely monitor the market and competition and advise management on changes in the market (i.e. competitive pricing, new products, etc).
- Mentor Junior members of the Sales team to meet sales goals, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with sales team members and warehouse staff to ensure optimal customer service and support- Help resolve any customer issues or conflicts.
- 3-5 or more years of sales experience in Produce sales.
- Self-motivated team player with demonstrated success in building sales. Ideal candidate would have an existing portfolio of customers to bring with him/her.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A love, understanding and ability to use Technology. ie Aggrigator Marketplace, Excel, Word and all the other cool Technology available to get the job done. This is a must as Aggrigator is an Ag Tech company.
- Strong attention to detail and immediate follow up is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of making “cold” calls, as needed.
- Great Selling and Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Forecasting & Planning.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a strong plus.
- Cultural Fit.
- Outstanding customer service.