Aggrigator, Inc is an Online Marketplace specializing in connecting Small Farmers to a wide range of Buyers through aggregation for fresh local produce. Aggrigator, Inc builds Food Hubs in different locations where the demographic is Small Farmer centric for the aggregation of Produce, Cooling, Inventory and Logistics.
Harvest Santa Barbara is the second Food Hub location for Aggrigator, Inc, located in Carpinteria, CA. We are looking to expand our Sales Team. We are looking for energetic, passionate about produce, adventurous people able to thrive in a fast pace, fun and high energy atmosphere that comes with being a part of a ground floor Start Up team. If you are looking for a challenge, love the thrill of the hunt and don’t take no for an answer then you would be a great fit for our team.
As a Specialty Programs Coordinator you will work independently on different projects and programs that you are directly responsible, work with the team on projects, work with the Grower Relations and Supply Manager with the growers purchasing produce for different programs and supporting the Sales Team with everyday task.
- Be responsible for the School accounts, purchasing, logistics and growing the accounts.
- Be responsible for on boarding new Growers and help with coordination of Food Safety documents.
- Take phone orders, entering them into the Platform.
- Assist Sales Team with the input of orders, filing and other everyday tasks.
- Review and reconcile Daily Inventory.
- Adjust Passings to reflect actual order shipped amounts and growers.
- Provide the highest level of integrity and promote a positive company image inside and outside the organization.
- Prefer at least 1 year of sales coordinator, program coordinator, project coordinator or similar.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast pace atmosphere.
- A love, understanding and ability to use Technology. ie Aggrigator Marketplace, Excel, Word and all the other cool Technology available to get the job done. This is a must as Aggrigator is an Ag Tech company.
- Strong attention to detail and immediate follow-up is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great Selling and Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a strong plus.
- Cultural Fit.
- Outstanding customer service.