American Cooling Inc. is in the business of providing quality cooling and product handling services. Our operational goal is to be the cooling leader of the industry. With our skills and conscientious work ethic American Cooling Inc. will continue to grow and provide employment in our community. American Cooling is not a large or formal corporation. American Cooling is a great place to work and will always make you feel like a member of our team.
We are currently searching for a Tube Operator to join our team in Spreckels, CA.
- Must understand and demonstrate the safe operating procedures of large industrial refrigeration equipment.
- Must understand basic computer controls, and systems.
- Maintain daily logs for all refrigeration equipment, and perform daily, weekly, and monthly inspections and maintenance on equipment to ensure 100% uptime.
- Coordinate and prioritize product cooling based on First in First Cooled (FIFC) with receiver.
- Follow safe operating procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area, and material handling.
- Keep a record of daily operations including but not limited to cooled product, lot codes, and cooling cycle times.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Practice the “honor system” – be forthright and honest under all circumstances.
- Suggest opportunities for improvement.
- Always practice safety first, and be a team player