Amerifresh in Scottsdale, AZ is looking for an Experienced Produce Sales Associate to join our team!
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, the Amerifresh name has been synonymous with quality and consistency for the past century. Our heritage includes one of the broadest and longest continually packed produce brands in existence, Snoboy. From humble beginnings in the Northwest, Amerifresh has grown into one of the largest produce marketing companies in the country.
Customers choose Amerifresh as their primary fresh produce source and third-party logistics provider and depend on us for the continued success of their operations. Our source-based presence positions Amerifresh to offer our customers timely and accurate information for fresh produce and transportation services. We become the customer’s representative at the source.
Join our growing team in one of our energy-filled locations and learn firsthand how we leverage our knowledge, relationships, and service to all major market segments of the produce industry. Amerifresh offers multiple products and multiple growing regions, together in one company. No one can deliver on customer needs for information, service, and insight like Amerifresh.
Manage customer and grower/shipper relations
Communicate with customers and suppliers negotiating commodities, pricing, and pickup/delivery schedules
Have current business & willing to expand into new markets
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes good telephone etiquette, and all other aspects of customer service
- Energetic, aggressive, outgoing professional attitude/personality
- Must have knowledge in the fresh produce industry
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Mid-level experience with MS Office and other computer programs such as spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Growth and sales oriented and the ability to work and succeed in a team atmosphere
- Drive and motivation to generating new business, and maintain current relationships
- 2 years of produce sales experience in a brokerage atmosphere is preferred
- Current client base and the ability to solicit and develop new and long-lasting professional relationships
- Spanish preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.