Aggrigator, Inc is an Online Marketplace specializing in connecting Small Farmers to a wide range of Buyers through aggregation, for fresh local produce. Aggrigator, Inc builds Food Hubs in different locations where the demographic is Small Farmer centric for the aggregation of Produce, Cooling, Inventory and Logistics.
Amor Organics is the flagship Food Hub location for Aggrigator, Inc, located in Watsonville, CA. We currently have an opening for a Shipping Manager in our Watsonville, CA facility.
This position requires a person who is energetic, passionate about produce, adventurous, able to thrive in a fast pace, fun and high energy atmosphere that comes with being a part of a ground floor Start Up team. If you are looking for a challenge then could be the perfect job for you!
The Shipping Manager will work with our Facility Manager to oversee the implementation of the policies, procedures, work schedules and trainings in our Shipping Dept. This candidate will be the responsible direct contact with employees, customers, brokers, transportation brokers and dispatchers.
You will need:
- Agricultural Industry knowledge a plus but not necessary.
- Computer literate a must, proficient in Apple and Google tech a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with managers, employees, vendors, and customers
- Conduct observations of personnel performing Shipping activities
- Experience with Primus GFSI and/or USDA audits desirable
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to make independent, sound decisions, capable of communicating, and reporting functions both verbally and written
- Experience in personnel management
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive Salary (Based on Experience)
- Bonus Sharing Plan
- Stock Options Available