Anthony Vineyards, Inc. is a vertically integrated family owned agri-business headquartered in Bakersfield, California with growing operations in The San Joaquin and Coachella Valleys. We are one of California’s leading fresh table grape growers specializing in Organic, Niche and Conventional grapes producing approximately 7 million boxes annually which are sold domestically and internationally to retailers, club stores and wholesalers.
We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Bakersfield, CA. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate to get into the Produce Industry. The ideal candidate will be high energy and customer focused in all their day to day activities.
- Order and Invoice entry, export documentation, answer phones, fax and email as job dictates
- Coordinate projects, reports and communication with sales staff
- Accounts Receivable, Aging, Inventory Management
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, receivers, peers and supervisors
- Energetic and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to work as team as well as work on your own
- Ability to be organized, multitask and prioritize work
- Good computer skills that include Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Famous Software, iTrade Network, and Food Link is a plus
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solving
- Basic accounting knowledge