A-ROO Company, is a a growth oriented, exciting manufacturer and distributor of packaging headquartered in Ohio for more than 50 years.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager for our Miami, FL location.
A fun company to work for, A-ROO Company, is a manufacturer and distributor of packaging headquartered in the Strongsville, OH. Our target markets and main clients include plant growers, flower growers, fresh flower bouquet makers, retail mass market chain stores and specialty produce and herb growers. You will serve our existing client base as well as finding and developing business relationships with new clients and helping us to expand into new markets. Primarily working out of the Miami office or your home office on a daily basis, this position will require that you travel throughout Florida with an average of approximately one week of travel out of every three or four weeks. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with a growing company that has been in business for more than 50 years and continuing to grow!
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and driven, with a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative. The right candidate must have the ability to function effectively on an independent basis while also being able to take direction in a team setting.
The successful candidate has:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven sales and business development experience
- High degree of personal initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- College (four-year undergraduate) degree
- Packaging sales background is a plus
- Bilingual written and verbal ability in English and Spanish a plus
- Salary based on experience, skill set and professional ability
- Annual performance bonus
- Family health and dental coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Plus more!
If this describes you, please submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter (as a single document i.e. PDF) that reviews your skill sets, experience, career outlook and achievements.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.