Atlantic Fresh Trading LLC is a well-established, full-service distributor of fresh fruits and vegetables across the United States. With offices in Pennsylvania, Arizona, California, Florida and Texas, Atlantic Fresh can meet the demands of quality produce for the Retail, Wholesale and Foodservice sectors of the produce industry. We are a Blue Book Trading Member with direct affiliations in both the wholesale and transportation sectors.
We are seeking an extremely motivated individual to join our sales team as a Produce Broker to focus on Nogales, AZ and the state of Texas!
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a motivation to contribute to a growing business. They will be detail-oriented and able to analyze changing market factors, and have a comprehensive understanding of the fresh produce supply-chain.
Atlantic Fresh Trading LLC offers a very competitive salary and commission package.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain current customer base.
- Cold calling and developing new customers.
- Book orders with customers and shippers.
- Customer service.
- Provide input as to relevant market information, strategies, visions and goals.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the produce industry is required.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner, a logical thinker and team oriented.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
We know that every person in our company plays a key role in our success, and we look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who would like to share in that success.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.