We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our team!
This person will maintain company equipment through extensive mechanical knowledge and skills to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Perform Mechanical repairs, trouble-shooting, changeovers, disassembly, working on packaging machines.
- Trouble-shoot problems on all lines- and repair when necessary, to ensure smooth operation of all machines and equipment.
- Perform daily check-ups of all plant equipment.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday (7AM-4PM), some evening and weekend shifts are required (and hours may vary).
- Millwright certificate would be an asset and experience with plumbing and electrical license, good exposure of GMP and HACCP procedures, experience with welding, plumbing, electrical and automated packaging equipment.
- Experience with heavy machinery and high-speed machinery is an asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, ideally in a perishable food/vegetable packing facility is a bonus.