We are looking for a Maintenance Technician in the local Houston, Texas area!
- Lubricate, troubleshoot and repair equipment as required.
- May include mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, & refrigeration and Motor control.
- Inspect plant equipment to ensure it is safe and reliable for operation.
- Maintain plant equipment with regular preventative maintenance.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Complete all paperwork required for plant operation.
- Perform other work as needed.
- Must bring own tools. Set of hand tools. Multi-meters, calipers. Sockets, ext.
- 3-5 years’ experience in fresh produce processing or a similar food manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of industrial or manufacturing maintenance systems to include electrical, refrigeration and/or high-speed packaging equipment.
Must be able to lift 50lbs. Job involves frequent bending, stooping, climbing, crawling, pushing, pulling, and twisting. Also involves lots of standing and walking. Know how to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, trucks, and machinery. Occasionally works on the roof.