Otis Booth Jr. founded Booth Ranches in 1957 with 40 acres near the foothills of the Sierra Nevada’s in the San Joaquin Valley of California. Today, Booth Ranches is still family owned and operated, farming acreage from Orange Cove in the northern San Joaquin Valley to Maricopa, in Kern County in the South.
We now have an opportunity for an Accountant to join our team in Orange Cove, CA.
The Accountant performs financial functions related to collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of company’s financial operations. Ensures records are accurate and GAAP compliant.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting or related field required;
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures required.
- Knowledge of Famous Software strongly desired.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Must be detail oriented with no tolerance for financial sloppiness.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, managers, and executives.
- Must have strong math, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly skilled in the use of Excel spreadsheets.
Booth Ranches is a family owned business that treats employees like family!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.