Do you want to join an established and dynamic family-owned company? We are seeking an Accounting Manager / Controller for a well-established agricultural company.
This is a rewarding career opportunity with room for advancement. Depending on experience, this position will pay up to $125k, offers generous benefits and a beautiful atmosphere.
- Oversee Accounts Payable function, including direct supervision of A/P specialist
- General accounting functions and ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of all financials, including directing the month-end close, variance analysis and monthly presentation to management.
- Budget vs actual (various cost centers)
- Budgets to actual expenses analyzation
- Cost per finished unit by commodity
- Growing costs per acre and unit analyzation
- Forecasting and analysis, year-end closing
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Accounting/ cost accounting
- Oversees and manages accounting staff
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements and maintains company insurance coverages
- Oversees the technological infrastructure in the organization
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on financial and operational cost control managerial experience in an agricultural, citrus food processing or relevant industry
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required; CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and GAAP
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and “Famous” required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical capacity and strong problem solving skills