As a young boy, our president and CEO, Rod Braga, fondly remembers watching “Nonnie Josie” hand-clipping leaves of baby lettuce. She served only the best seasonal produce to her family then, and today we tend the farm with the same care.
We are now accepting resumes for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Soledad, CA.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for servicing existing customer relationships via phone, email and promotional media. You will also help advise customers of product availability, pricing, quality, and other key elements needed to secure orders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical skills, including MS Office along with the ability to learn new applications very quickly.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task & prioritize work
- Team oriented
This is an amazing opportunity to start your career in the Produce Industry, working with a well respected and established company.