Farm Fresh Produce is a wholesale distribution company located in St. Petersburg, Florida. For more than a decade the owners have created a casual, friendly environment that is a great place to work. We are the promise and partner to help our clients make their culinary passion a reality.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join our team.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer assumes a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company. This includes direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, tax, deal analysis and negotiations, institutional financing, and risk management.
The successful candidate will have:
- BS in Accounting or Finance; or equivalent. MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 10+ years progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Seasoned executive with an outstanding track record and reputation for his/her financial acumen, business judgment, quantitative analysis ability, leadership skills and integrity.
- Experience as a senior financial executive in a mid-sized to large company with both domestic and international operations.
- Business-minded Chief Financial Officer who is operationally focused and has the ability to be hands-on, working comfortably at all levels of the Company.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to respect the company’s heritage while at the same time driving initiatives that will enable our company to be even more competitive in the future.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- A professional that is a great motivator, coach and leader of people at all levels of the organization. He/she must have a strong work ethic and possess great communication skills both orally and written.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- A strategic thinker who uses a pragmatic method in setting priorities and holding people accountable.
- Skilled at using a common sense approach to problem solving.
- General familiarity with the structure and culture of agricultural marketing cooperatives .
We are a family owned and operated company if you’re from the north its beautiful down here!
We offer a competitive compensation package including PTO and holiday pay.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.