Brian Puzycki’s Farm Fresh Produce LLC. is a local fresh produce and perishable-specialties distributor serving all wholesale and foodservice markets in the Central Gulf Coast of Florida area.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service available while being a reliable business partner and local, sustainable solutions source.
We are currently searching for a talented and experienced Salesperson to help expand our market presence in the greater Tampa Bay area. The ideal candidates will possess 3-5 years of experience in selling produce, perishable specialties or broadline items to the foodservice industry.
Meet established growth and profitability targets, while providing outstanding customer service.
Work with the Director of Sales to formulate market sales and product penetration strategies.
Address customer product or service issues while providing long-term solutions.
Coordinate with other internal support departments to best manager customer service needs.
Adhere to conduct standards consistent with those of the company that reflect professionalism.
Primarily selling to Restaurants, Hotels, and Healthcare industry.
Looking to launch a fresh cut program by the end of 2019.
- High School diploma or GED, however, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of produce/perishable sales with experience in business development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and relationship building skills.
- Established base of customer contacts preferred.
- Ability to manage time, set priorities and meet target goals.
- Strong Desire for meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast –paced and high energy environment.
- Competitive salary and incentive plan with unlimited earnings opportunity based on experience.
- Benefits including, but not limited to health insurance, paid holidays, vacations. Most of these benefits are available after a 90-day training period.