- Ability to function in high stress situations
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to work with different personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general purchasing operations
- Knowledge of agricultural fertilizer and pesticides
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree in Agriculture Business or General Business is preferred
- 1+ year of experience in agriculture fertilizer and pesticides
- 1+ years of experience working as a Dispatcher or in a similar capacity
The Buttonwillow Warehouse Company (BWC) offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Apply today for consideration!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.