Founded in 1998, California Olive Ranch® is America’s largest grower and producer of extra virgin olive oil. A privately held company, our vision is to be the global leader in the production of EVOO using a unique and innovative planting, harvesting and milling process that produces the freshest, most flavorful EVOO available on the market.
We are currently seeking a Pest Control Advisor for our facility in Chico, CA.
- Weekly or bi-weekly scouting for COR’s farming operations.
- Maintain customer agronomic records, assist in establishing customer financial records and collaborate with the Farm managers.
- Ensure adequate follow-through in regard to operational aspects of the business such as delivery, application and billing are handled appropriately.
- Pesticide recommendations.
- Building nitrogen management plans.
- Nutrition plans.
- Work with Directors of Farming and Ranch Mangers to help COR’s ranches reach optimal performance.
- Assisting the Grower Relations team with grower awareness and education.
- Irrigation scheduling.
- Procurement specialist for chemical and fertilizers.
- PCA license.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Ability to travel internationally- This position will have international travel to train the person about the best methods to grow olives around the world.