Based in Los Angeles, CA and we pack and distribute the finest specialty produce available. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking an Order Entry Specialist to help us keep up with demand for our products and service for our customers.
Currently, our Warehouse Operations team is looking for a skilled and experience Warehouse Worker in Vernon, CA.
Essential functions include:
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and endure long periods of time standing
- Physical capacities to utilize moving motorized equipment (electric pallet jack, sit down forklift, and stand-up forklift) in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Team player
- 3-6 months of warehouse or wholesale picking experience
- Previous electric pallet jack and forklift experiences a plus
- Ability to read, write and speak English preferred
- Strong math skills (addition/subtraction)
- Proficient computer skills
We’re looking for someone who is a “go-getter” and wants growth in their career.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.