Established in 1979, Central West Produce has grown and matured into one of the elite strawberry shippers of North America.
We are annually increasing our production footprint in blueberries, blackberries and raspberries conventionally and organically grown.
We strive to become the premier berry growing and sales organization and we take pride in providing safe, nutritious, quality berries for our customers worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to assist the sales team with administrative tasks.
- Manage sales order processes
- Review sales orders, shipments, and deliveries
- Respond to customer inquiries and direct calls to the proper sales representative
- Assist with sales promotions
- Maintain reports affiliated with harvest estimates and sales forecasting
- Assist with managing logistics for customers
- Perform additional duties as necessary
- Knowledge of various software systems including Famous, EDI, and Ecommerce portals is preferred
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills are necessary
- This position works in a fast-paced, continually changing environment where teamwork and strong communication skills are required
- Some weekend and overtime hours are required depending on operational needs and season peaks
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.