Charlie’s Produce is the largest privately-owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Los Angeles and now BOISE, ID.
The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth. Charlie’s provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees!
Charlie’s newest distribution center in Boise is looking for a fearless leader to manage a successful DC and take it to the next level. This is no small job; our General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation. Luckily our folks are recognized and rewarded for a job well done! This is an incredible opportunity for the right person!
- Responsible for managing financials including; P&L, budgeting, and forecasting to ensure the profitability of the division.
- Manage a sales program by developing the sales reps, identifying prospects, assigning projects, creating and assigning territories, creating goals and analyzing sales reports.
- Give guidance and support to all depts. in the division from operations to sales.
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Measure performance to company goals and standards and establish targets for improvements in safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations.