Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
CP Fresh is a subsidiary of Charlie’s Produce that opened in 2016 and is a food processing facility located in South Park. We expanded a new kitchen line of specialty items like ready to eat fruits and vegetables, sandwiches, and dips, and many more.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment, 35 – 45 degrees
- Ability to work without direct supervision and to prioritize activities under pressure
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide quality and Food Safety training to production employees
- Ability to actively engage in continuous improvement activities
- Ability to act as back up for QA Technician
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Conducts line audits to verify compliance to standards and regulatory agencies
- Accurately and timely - completes line check
- Verifies: packaging, labeling, lot coding, ingredients for all production
- Validates pre-shipment review
- Perform daily ATP swabs to verify sanitation
- Audits GMPs and conducts training
- Understands and follows material hold release program
- Effectively uses Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Follows GMP’s at all times
- Team Member of the Safety Team
- Communicate effectively upstream and downstream with TMs
- Commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record keeping
- HACCP Trained