Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. The secret to our 40+ years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlies Produce is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to be our Vice President of National Accounts and lead our winning team’s efforts to maintain, enhance and grow our relationships with multi-unit, contracted customers. This high energy strategic thinker will be responsible for achieving company sales goals and drive our Food Service initiatives. This individual will oversee the entire scope of food service contracts, products, services and compliance. Peers on the Charlie’s executive team include: VP of Business Development, VP Retails Sales, VP Finance, and VP of Procurement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in opening opportunities, building relationships and converting the opportunities into new business.
- Aggressive sales experience at a Manager or Director Level, prefer at least 5 years of experience in Food Industry Sales
- Previously led sales function, partnering with Finance, Operations, Purchasing, Quality, HR and other departments to achieve results.
- Previous experience in supply chain and/or distribution preferred
- Previous Experience in contract negotiation for multi-division organization is preferred
- Previous experience managing a schedule with travel expectations
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.