Responsible for developing content, executing updates, monitoring traffic, and analytic reporting for online presence with company website, email marketing, and social media channels.
Use available data platforms, store/restaurant audits and online research to build market insights and trend reports into marketing content.
Build and execute annual media buy plan that optimizes allocated annual budget, tracking ROI and lead process of creating needed media creative for scheduled ad plans.
Support developing strategy to build awareness and drive engagement with company brand and products.
Responsible for creating and executing a strategic approach for social media presence.
In charge of updating and maintaining digital, online and print assets for both Church Brothers and True Leaf brands.
Lead preparation, communication for hosting of customer tours, meetings, sample requests, POS collateral.
Responsible for execution and continuous development of weekly market report.
•Manage year round trade events planning, budgeting, preparation and attendance as needed.
•Develop and build asset library of photography/videos. Drive editing and production process with outside vendors.
- Will be depended on to contribute creative tactics to enhance the development of strategic marketing initiatives and drive improvement in areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned, seasonal projects as needed.
- Monday through Friday with occasional weekends, holidays as needed.
- Dual office coverage between Salinas, CA and San Juan Bautista, CA.
- One to two days in San Juan Bautista during California growing season (April-Nov).
- Occasional travel throughout the year as needed: Trade shows, marketing conferences and visiting winter growing region of Yuma, AZ for marketing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Agribusiness, Communications or Public Relations.
- Two to Four years of Marketing or related experience.
- Requires continuing education as needed for role and other job related areas.
- Experience using Dropbox, Google Analytics, Google Docs, SmartSheets, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Experience in supervising video production and editing process.