Classic Salads is a leading Grower/Shipper in the Baby leaf Salads segment of the produce industry with growing fields in the Salinas Valley and the Yuma, AZ areas with customers throughout North America and the Caribbean.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in our Watsonville, CA office.
A successful candidate will have the ability to assist the sales team with all aspects of day-to-day operations. We are seeking a motivated individual who has a strong and established work ethic and possesses the ability and desire to flourish within an extremely high paced environment. This is an entry level position with the potential for possible growth within the organization.
Assist with entering, tracking and processing sales orders across multiple platforms (Internal software- Famous) system, iTrade, Foodlink, etc.
Assist with customer communications; i.e., phone and email correspondence.
Coordinate daily Passing’s to customers and assist with the processing of orders for invoicing between the sales department and the accounting department.
Coordinate and track logistical operations for “Delivered” sales orders.
Create, track and assist in finalizing order adjustments on “trouble” files.
Assist sales staff with additional assignments and projects as required.
- 1-2 years of produce industry experience with a background in a sales environment preferred.
- Knowledge of logistical operations and terms as they relate to the produce industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in a high-paced and demanding environment.
- Be able to work in a close team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of Excel at an intermediate level or higher.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, disability insurance, 401K, Section 125 (Cafeteria plan).