Coast Produce Company is a family-owned business that has been in the produce industry for over 55 years. We procure and distribute fresh fruits and vegetables to retail, foodservice and government customers.
We now have an opening for a Retail Services Administrative Clerk to join our team in Los Angeles, CA.
The Retail Services Administrative Clerk will provide expedited communication both internally and externally for the daily needs of the retail services customer service department needs. This includes regular client contact via the telephone, data entry, email communications and retail services new project administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university; or one two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and federal government contract associates.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, and Outlook email.
We offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to work with a great company and great clientele.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.