Coastline Family Farms is an independent, privately-held, vertically integrated, year-round grower-shipper of more than 25 top quality fresh vegetable products farmed on premium growing land in California, Arizona and Mexico.
We have an immediate opening for Sales Coordinator to join our team in Salinas, CA.
The Sales Coordinator performs a variety of clerical and administrative activities to support the Coastline Sales Staff. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow up for existing and prospective customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Exceptional communication skills, both in oral and written medium.
- Excellent telephone skills and demonstrated proficiency in composing written communication.
- Knowledgeable of and proficient in database management.
- Persuasive, courteous with good telephone communication skills diligent, ambitious and confident.
- Perceptive to supervisors needs and possess strong customer service focus.
- Self-starter, resourceful, well organized and detail oriented.
- Dependable and maintain a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with food safety documentation, portals and reports a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with high-energy level and comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Famous software is a Plus.
- Agricultural experience is a Plus.
This is a Full Time Position offering competitive wages and benefits that include:
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.