In operations since 1983, we are family owned and proud to have gained the reputation of “Setting the Standard” in our respective industries. Our companies are vertically integrated to provide full service growing, labor and harvesting services to well-known growers and shippers who provide fruits and vegetables to the nation's grocery and food service users.
We now have an opportunity for an Industrial Agricultural Manager to join our team working in a variety of areas such as but not limited to the Imperial Valley, Salinas, and Mexicali.
The successful candidate will ensure that all operations and locations function profitably, productively and efficiently. They will promote the company’s capabilities and manages relationships with major customers within the guidelines established by the President of Production. They will participate with the President of Production and other key managers in the establishment and updates of effective business planning and budgeting processes including strategic business planning and financial planning.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and relevant software, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Able to decipher and react to normal and adverse conditions logically and rationally. Ability to remain calm at all times, especially during a crisis, by clearly stating requests and directions to staff. Ability to fluently and effectively communicate with all division managers and the executive committee.
- A minimum of five years experience, with a successful track record as an operations or general manager with experience in production supervision and management.
- Bilingual, ability to speak English and Spanish required. English and Spanish reading and writing skills preferred.
- Ability to travel to all operation locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington.
We offer a competitive compensation package, and a wonderful opportunity to advance your career.