A nationally-recognized produce company has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Rep in California. We're looking for candidates with experience, knowledge and passion. We offer generous benefits and competitive salary.
This position is responsible for building and enhancing strong relationships with our suppliers. The responsibilities include managing all financial aspects of our program, communicating and educating all people at the supplier about all aspects of our services, and ultimately influencing the behavior of the supplier positively towards our program. This individual is the primary source of information about the supplier and responsible for communicating effectively to all internal departments.
Qualified applicants will be highly motivated self-starters who possess excellent communication skills and excellent planning and follow-through skills. We are looking for candidates who are detail-focused, organized, and understand the importance of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop new customer accounts
- Sales follow-up
- Build and maintain constructive customer relationship
- Meet sales objectives
- Coordinate with other departments and provide service to customers
- Achieve and maintain rapport with clients and work to give them the best possible service
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple urgent tasks
- Excellent communication skills -- written, verbal, interpersonal
- A positive, professional attitude with the ability to take initiative on processes outside of the defined job scope, including motivation to research and provide proactive solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make sound decisions and solve problems
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Display a high level of effort and commitment toward performing work, with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to form good working relationships with customers and team members
Ability to plan your work, set priorities and determine resource requirements necessary to