Are you a Produce Sales Professional with a Bachelor’s degree and 5 plus years in a sales environment related to fresh fruit sales and marketing experience?
Able to take on any challenge including managing a large portfolio of accounts as well as new account acquisition?
Do you enjoy working closely with other salespeople and management to achieve your goals?
Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
Can you work independently as well as within the team?
Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Export Salesperson who is passionate about international trade and has a reputation for being a star performer to join our company.
JOB SUMMARY: The role of the export sales person is to sell fresh citrus and grapes portfolio to new and existing customers, while maximizing grower returns. To meet this goal, the export sales person must develop long-term relationships with customers and providing superior customer service, excellent communication, and quick resolutions when challenges occur.
The export salesperson will:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long term success;
- Responsible for sales, growth, and retention of both assigned and new customers;
- Managing customer price quotes and volume allocations, including daily market quotes;
- Working closely with the director of sales to ensure the overall sales strategy is on point and active daily to maximize long term profit objectives;
- Working closely with other salespeople and management, to achieve daily and weekly sales and organizational goals;
- Responsible in ensuring assigned customer orders are entered, confirmed, and shipped;
- Handling customer claims, on fruit shipments and supports settlement negotiations; and,
Requiring to occasionally travel to customer locations, sales meeting, and trade shows.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a generous benefits package.