A competitive compensation package and room for professional development and advancement will be offered.
- Service and increase sales with existing retail customers while providing excellent customer service
- New customer development
- Manage pricing and inventories ensuring the highest return to growers
- Support supply chain efforts to establish and develop seasonal programs for customers
- Sales administration duties, including follow up, rejection, claims management and order entry
- At least three years of experience selling fresh produce
- Extensive experience selling into retail chains with the ability to grow business in both new and existing accounts
- Knowledge of the citrus and table grape categories with a good understanding of those commodities’ import cycles (seasons), supply chain details and import operations is highly desired
- Knowledge of imported stone fruit, cherries, apples and pears is a plus
- A deep understanding of the US retail fresh produce sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage customers on a regular and consistent basis
- Passionate about sales and sales development with a skill for identifying new opportunities and going after them
- Strong sense of responsibility to resolve issues, follow-up with customers and to act with integrity and honesty
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with Famous™, Foodlink and iTrade a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.