We are a fresh fruit sales and marketing company located in Orange, CA. Established in 1991. Our growers produce Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Grapes, Stone Fruit, and Cherries. Our goal is to provide direct to grower accessibility while also providing a high level of customer service to our customer base.
We now have an opportunity for a Produce Salesperson to join our team in Fresno, CA.
In this role, your main goal will be to increase the company’s sales and distribution by managing and expanding on existing national retail and food service programs, securing, and managing regional chain store and wholesale accounts.
The person we’re looking for:
- Effectively manages time, sets priorities, and meets target goals
- Strives to exceed customers’ expectations
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Demonstrates integrity and trust in all activities
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Has the ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
They will posses:
- 5+ years of successful and proven experience in sales of domestic and imported produce. Specifically; citrus, grapes, cherries, and stone fruit.
- We would like the candidate to have an established book of business.
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
- Capability of working in a professional, confident manner.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong working knowledge in Itrade, Foodlinks and ESBS Commerce.
- Ability to work weekends during our season.
- Able to travel for work.
This is outstanding opportunity to join an expanding company!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.