Based in New York, we are a highly respected wholesale produce provider. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality fresh specialty produce in all categories of fruits and vegetables from all corners of the world.
We are a direct importer, wholesaler and retail distributor for fresh produce/vegetables in the Northeast. We offer a full line of products and services as well as a great sales team and top notch Customer Service. Our team members make sure that all our accounts are taken care of with the upmost professionalism and courtesy.
We are currently searching for a dynamic, energetic, Produce Sales Executive who is passionate about produce and has a reputation for being a star performer to join our company. As Produce Sales Executive you will be an industry expert with a network of retail and wholesale outlets. Working from our offices in the Bronx, New York, the ideal candidate is someone who is self-driven, highly motivated and eager to grow the business. This is not your typical 9-5 job. Your commitment to the customer is imperative.
Experience seasoned Produce Sales Executives needed, bring over your book of accounts and work with a company that has been in the produce business for over 25 years.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of produce sale experience.
- Excellent communications Skills - Written, verbal and interpersonal.
- A professional “get it done” attitude with the ability to work autonomously and productively with little supervision.
- Must have reliable vehicle to visit new accounts.
- An existing “Book of Business” is preferred. Established customer base.
- Proven track record is a major plus.
- Spanish speaking is a big plus and/or multi lingual preferred.
- Computer proficient - Word, Excel, Outlook and Visual Pro (a plus), for which we will provide training.
- Ability to comprehend product information data flow (item, vendor, cost, price).
This is an amazing chance to join a stable, successful company that offers opportunity for a motivated, connected and pragmatic sales professional. We offer excellent earning potential.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.