We are an International company and a leader in premium-imported fruit with a strong customer base all over the world. We are expanding our brand and consumer penetration within the US and throughout the Americas. Our growth is driven by continuously improving our products, the consumer experience, and by building our supply. We are passionate about our product and about building consumer recognition and consumption.
We have our American headquarters in Newport Beach, California. We overlook the Pacific Ocean and are blocks away from great restaurants and shopping. Our team is extremely collaborative. We have a lot of fun while working hard. We travel extensively and frequently have visitors in our office from all over the world. We have big plans for growth here and offer tons of room for advancement.
We are currently looking for a skilled administrative professional to join our team as Office Manager/Executive Assistant. This is a critical role within our team that will manage key administrative functions and enable our team to achieve our aggressive growth goals in this market. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute your impeccable organizational skills, high energy level and passion for excellence to a team of high-performing professionals who are expanding an entire brand presence in North America and beyond.
We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, full benefits and generous PTO.
Support the North American and wider Americas team members with administrative and organizational support:
- Provide administrative assistance to management and the wider team
- Co-ordinate team meetings and other meetings as required including minute taking
- Coordinate and organize team travel as required and negotiate contracts with local hotels
- Provide financial support including vendor maintenance, invoice coding and tracking, an expense reports
Managing the office in a proactive and professional manner:
- Support the ongoing management of the new North America office to ensure a supportive and organized work environment for the team.
- Manage the office leases, insurance and compliance
- Oversee the kitchen and supplies
- Office setup and capex purchases
- Oversee mobile phone and equipment provision for team members
- Answer the office phone and handle incoming queries
Coordinate Human Resources support:
- Coordinating human resources support including new employee onboarding, time off reporting, contracted HR support interface and benefits coordination
- Work with outside payrolling service
- Handle highly confidential information with unwavering integrity
Managing agreed projects and events:
- Make arrangements for preseason and mid-season team meetings including travel and entertainment
- Support international colleagues and groups visiting North America and visitors to trade shows and events such as the PMA trade fair
- At least 5 years of professional experience providing support to high performing teams that include senior executives and salespeople
- Flawless verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with a multi-cultural team across the globe
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A strong business acumen, comfortable with numbers and professional writing
- Must offer a hands-on and service-oriented approach to providing support to a busy team where no task it too small and challenge is welcome
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must exude a confident and positive demeanor and be able to set the tone of the company culture with the entire team and all visitors