We are an International company and a leader of premium-imported fruit, with a strong customer base all over the world. We are successfully expanding our brand and consumer penetration within the US and throughout the Americas. Our growth is driven by continuously improving our products, the consumer experience, and by building our supply. We are passionate about our product and about building consumer recognition and consumption. Our team is extremely collaborative. We have a lot of fun while working hard. We have big plans for growth and offer tons of room for advancement.
We are in search of a Retail Account Executive for the East Coast. As a member of the North American sales team, the Retail Account Executive role will support the connection with key retail accounts and the execution of retail strategies to build our brand and grow sales. The Retail Account Executive will be the eyes and ears in the market, providing input into market strategy. This role will help to boost brand prominence in store and the execution of trade and shopper marketing strategies. This role supports the sales and brand growth aspirations through building and supporting retail relations at a head office and regional level; supporting the execution of trade and shopper marketing programs; overseeing merchandising activities and supporting strong coordination with distribution partners.
This is really a special opportunity for someone who is passionate about brand building and business development and wants to develop in these areas. We are a dynamic company with a great culture. We invest in the growth and development of our team members and truly care about each other. Looking ahead, we will continue to build our presence in North America and globally. Our intention is to hire a team-player who will grow with us. This truly is an exciting opportunity for the right person!
Contact Julie Marcik at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity.
- Build and support key retail relations at a head office and regional level
- Support the market development manager in an account engagement strategy to build awareness and confidence in our brand and enhance the instore execution across retailer’s banner / division and store network
- Apply the key account management approach and toolkit
- Support the execution of trade and shopper marketing programs
- Become a key between the sales and marketing teams, supporting agencies and key accounts to bring shopper and trade marketing strategies to life with the objective of growing the brand awareness, instore presence and sales velocity.
- Oversee merchandising activities
- Ensure contracted merchandisers are optimally managed to align to market and account objectives
- Ensure the availability of assortment on the shelf for your customers with maximum on-shelf visibility
- Support strong coordination with distribution partners
- Maintain a close relationship and coordination with distribution partners. Be the eyes and ears in the market and providing input into market strategy
- Contribute input to strategy setting, taking into account cultural, economic, competitive and risk considerations, retail and consumer trends
- Closely monitor the sales data and insights for your key accounts and keep the team informed. Lead and support agreed market projects
- Provide sales support assistance and strategic project support as needed
- The ideal candidate will have 3 -5 years of in retail key account management for the produce industry working directly with retailers in a brand-building environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills couples with the ability to think on your feet and multitask are a must.
- Experience implementing trade and or shopper marketing programs
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, providing the basis for tracking market trends and competitor information and ultimately identifying business opportunities
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Must be independent and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a remote/home office setting
- Ability to travel extensively in the Northeast and beyond as needed.
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
If you would like to discuss this job opportunity in 100% confidentiality with a Joe Produce Search Consultant, please contact Julie at Julie@joeproduce.com
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.