- Experienced Produce Customer Success Manager
- Salinas, CA
We are a dynamic and innovative company built on principles, values, and lessons learned from decades in the fresh produce industry. We are dedicated to a culture of embracing and celebrating our team, our suppliers, and our customers. We are passionate about preserving the traditions and history of the industry while unlocking and reimagining new ways to conduct business in unprecedented times.
Some of what you will get with us.
- Be part of a motivated and successful team of industry thought leaders.
- The ability to significantly contribute to the success of the organization and influence decisions.
- Healthcare benefits (including vision and dental).
- Life insurance (long, short term and etc.).
Some things you’ll bring to the team.
- Demonstrate excellence and discipline across the customer management process (interpersonal skills, work ethic, standards of behavior).
- Work with the accounts to find new opportunities.
- Take part in the problem-solving process with strategic solutions
- Employ innovative techniques to build rapport with the potential customers
- Serve as a representative for the key accounts and contact point for the clients
- Participate in major trade shows.
- Data management/Analytical aptitude.
- Voluminous produce product knowledge, including production, distribution, seasonal availability, and trends.
- Working knowledge of logistics and freight channels.
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity that has no limits.
- Minimum 5 years produce sales/purchasing or account management experience required.
- Proficient with MS Suite of products and produce /supply chain trading platforms.
- Experience with analytics applications.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (FSMA, PACA, USDA.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.