We are an independent, privately held, vertically integrated, year-round grower-shipper of more than 25 top quality fresh vegetable products farmed on premium growing land in California, Arizona, and Mexico.
We now have an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team in Salinas, CA.
The Accounts Payable Clerk performs a variety of accounting and clerical functions in support of the Accounting department. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing accounts payable and maintaining accounting document files including daily work and accounts payable. The position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- High school diploma
- Experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping desirable
- Agricultural experience is a Plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both in oral and written medium, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Must be good and accurate with numbers and highly detail oriented
- Must be well organized and possess the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great place to work.