We are seeking an experienced full-time year-round Berry Salesperson to join our Monterey County Company.
Berry Salesperson’s key responsibilities include developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the organization's products. This position requires interfacing with customer contacts at multiple levels in Purchasing, Product Development, Operations, Quality and Marketing. Accounts vary from small to large companies.
- Developing new business prospects through cold-calling and other methods.
- Developing and implementing selling strategies with customers.
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of organization's products.
- Develop long-term multi-level relationships with customers.
- Exceeding budget goals.
- Reporting and forecasting.
- Work well with all levels of co-workers in our plants and other offices.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- Self-starter that is results oriented.
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred. Experience with berries is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions.
- Strong computer and organizations skills.
- Innovative with strong project management skills.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.