The Credit and Collections Manager position is critical to the success of the organization. This position involves developing, administering and managing credit and collection programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable balances, including the clear and detailed understanding for the opening balances for each customer.
- Take the proper actions and the due diligence to collect the accounts on time, it includes send statements and daily customers follow up.
- Determines credit risks in customers and suppliers, providing on time the proper warnings to whom may interest.
- Process the credit applications.
- Advises on course of action for credit applications
- Implement processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables
- Monitors and negotiates on the collection of overdue accounts
- Review credit and collection process for recommended improvements
- Work closely with CFO to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients
- Direct interaction with clients in resolving receivables delinquencies
High school, training in accounting, finance or similar
Persistence and continuous monitoring capability
Good communication and negotiation skills
Excellent relationship with clients
Oriented to results
At least 3 years experience