A well-established Ventura County based agricultural company is seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the capacity of Accounting Manager.
This Accounting Manager leads all accounting functions for the organization, including supervising the accounting team. This is a key position in our organization that reports directly to the President.
- Education: A four-year university degree with an emphasis on accounting or finance is required. Knowledge of federal and California tax law required. Knowledge of payroll systems required.
- Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in a managerial accounting/finance role is required. Supervisory experience required.
- Computer: Must possess advanced Excel skills. Experience with Famous software preferred. Experience with Paylocity preferred.
- Preferred Experience: Production, Manufacturing or Agriculture.
Our company offers an attractive wage and benefit package that includes:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Time Off
- Bonus Program
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.