We are a growing International Agribusiness is looking for a highly qualified Executive Level Credit Manager to manage our credit department.
In this role you will lead the credit department to get measurable results in a highly professional manner.
- Responsible for Timely Credit Decisions.
- Responsible for credit and collection activities for the organization.
- Oversees and assists with US and MX collection activities.
- Knowledge of US and MX collection rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
- Working knowledge on laws and regulations concerning credit and collection issues for all U.S. and Mexico.
- Seven or more years of relevant credit & collection experience.
- Ability to provide history of accomplishments in the field from strong negotiation skills with detailed reconciliation results.
- Extensive experience dealing with banks, collection agencies, and credit associations.
- Experience in analyzing customer credit worthiness.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluently Bilingual – English/Spanish.
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required.
- NAV experience a plus.