Coosemans, one of the largest and most successful specialty produce suppliers in the United States, has an excellent opportunity for a top-performing and experienced Pricing Analyst and Inventory Control Specialist for their Tampa, FL Terminal Produce Market Facility.
In this multi-functional role. The successful candidate ensures pricing information is collected and reviewed as well as input accurately into company systems to be utilized. This position works closely with the Sales, Purchasing and Inventory departments.
In addition, they will gather and track production data and process improvements. The ideal candidate will be capable of gathering data and variances to measure and monitor all inbound and outbound activities.
This individual must conduct themselves with a high degree of professionalism and great judgement. Our company is fast-paced and collaborative. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt to change.
This position will be in Tampa. FL.
- Gathers and analyzes pertinent market information and adjusting pricing accordingly.
- Gathers, maintains and updates customer pricing, tier pricing and data information.
- Entry and maintenance of customers, items and tier pricing along with any other identified data domains.
- Analyze master data for inconsistencies and anomalies while utilizing independent sources to verify master data.
- Assists team members and supervisor with analyzing and producing various reports.
- Inventory control, cycle counting, improving data integrity and accuracy; investigate discrepancies to account for loss and escalate matters to the inventory supervisor.
- Monitor, track and report production outputs daily/weekly and meet monthly goals.
- Develop a process for reporting weekly saleable plant availability and forecast estimates on a weekly basis.
- Interact with sales and production to coordinate order fulfillment and ensure complete paperwork for orders.
- Follow company policies and practices while representing the company in an ethical and businesslike manner during all interactions with employees, government agencies, growers, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining proper records and work with inspectors.
- Responsible for maintaining your area incompliance and cleanliness in accordance with State regulations and standards.
- Due to the nature of our business regarding such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of work experience in an office environment.
- Analytical experience working with coordination and entry of sensitive data.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and handle multiple assignments
- Approaches problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, innovation and proactive mindset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage the pressure associated with those deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business.
- 2+ years current experience handling day-to-day data entry activities.
- Experience working with SAP.