Fresh Del Monte, who owns Mann Packing, has a great opportunity to join our team! We are looking for a Refrigeration Manager, who has a strong understanding of refrigeration systems. Someone who can manage and coordinate the operations, maintenance, and service repairs of the refrigeration systems. Oversees the installation of equipment, replacement parts and ensures work is completed according to company specifications and established safety guidelines. Leads and directs the work of others.
Ensures that the company is compliant with federal, state and local environmental agencies and is the incident leader in the event of an environmental or fire system incident.
- Supervises the performance of troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs for all systems in the refrigeration department (Hydrovac, Engine rooms, Cold rooms, Fire sprinkler systems, water systems and all controls related)
- Ensure that departmental employees are trained as required.
- Review department logs and develop and institute SOP’s.
- Ensure that the company’s RMP is in compliance with federal, state and county regulations. Includes but not limited to updating procedures, schematics and site maps.
- Work with Senior Maintenance Manager on plant improvements, designs and development of efficiencies of the mechanical systems.
- Oversee all maintenance utilities including waste water system.
- Ensure all state regulations regarding oils, ammonia, chlorine, water treatments are met
- Perform inspections and preventative maintenance as required by PSM
- Knowledge of CUPA, CalARP, Cal/OSHA, EPA & other government regulations
- Strong experience in working with high voltage
Minimum Skills Required:
- RETA CIRO level Certification
- 7-10 years experience operating ammonia refrigeration system
- Knowledge of electricity, welding and plumbing
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Prior experience managing employees