We're looking for a talented individual with leadership and team management experience to manage the Duda Farm Fresh Foods E-Commerce platforms. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in systems/EDI and data management, and will excel at working with collaborative teams in a fast-paced environment. We’re interested in energetic, forward-thinking individuals who will excel in a leadership role as an E-Commerce Process Manager.
At Duda Farm Fresh Foods, we believe in offering the best products and services to our customers and we hire motivated individuals who are passionate about helping us meet those goals. If you possess high standards like we do, and believe in shared success, you might be the candidate we’re seeking for this crucial role on our team.
This role will entail managing the framework needed to ensure reliable, accurate and timely data set up and ongoing enhancements to maintain uniform processes and procedures across Duda Farm Fresh Foods cross-functional teams. You will manage the workflow structure that allows us to maintain data integrity within Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX) in areas including items, materials, customers, e-commerce and intercompany processes. You will also manage our e-commerce sales to customer platform to ensure we’re meeting current and future customer and user requirements. In addition, this role requires management of an efficient e-commerce model by collaborating with the EDI Manager on technical aspects and guiding our e-commerce team. A high-energy, team-oriented multi-tasker with strong problem solving skills will fit right in!
- Define and evolve the e-commerce platform strategy and order life cycle by reviewing customer requests and requirements and prioritizing implementations accordingly.
- Create a collaborative environment working with internal cross functional teams to ensure all areas of data set up and maintenance is managed accurately.
- Manage the framework necessary to ensure uniform, accurate and timely data setup. This includes items, materials, third party platforms and customer setups.
- Manage maintenance and issue resolution with the e-commerce team by troubleshooting errors in EDI transactions and transmissions while proactively identifying and recommending continuous improvements in the overall e-commerce infrastructure.
- As direct manager, provide leadership and insight to our e-commerce team responsible for managing our daily e-commerce platforms.
- Maintain updated end user documentation of e-commerce business process and standard procedures and help with staff training as needed.
- Promote an organizational culture and structure that fosters cooperation, communication, collaboration, accountability, teamwork and trust.
- 5 or more years in managing ecommerce.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Produce business experience preferred.
- Expertise in systems/EDI and data management.
- Experience with ITrade Network and similar EDI portals.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX) experience a PLUS.
- Demonstrated skills to manage numerous projects under tight deadlines with high degree of initiative and ownership.
- Works well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Area(s) of study: Business, Systems or other related fields