Duda Farm Fresh Foods, is currently looking for a qualified Senior Account Manager to join our Sales team. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for sales, retention and growth of assigned customers. This position will manage customer price quotes and volume allocations, including daily market quotes, short term advance pricing, and contract pricing.
The individual in this position must have the skills necessary to read market trends and establish correct product line pricing to be communicated to the Duda sales team through internal meetings and daily updates. They must have the skills necessary to build and maintain top level relationships with key customers to ensure excellent customer service and to support ongoing sales and growth. This position will work with the sales manager to ensure the overall sales strategy is active daily including identifying and developing new opportunities to maximize long term profit objectives.
Must be a team player supporting those with less experience to bring the entire team to a higher level of knowledge and expertise. Responsible for ensuring assigned customer orders are entered, confirmed and shipped as ordered. This is a daytime position and interested candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule and overtime hours as required by business operations.
- Build a trusting relationship with customers which includes establishing daily contact, determining customer needs, negotiating, prices, coordinating shipments, and following through at receiving.
- Work with internal and customer teams to resolve service challenges and implement process to help alleviate issues going forward.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with industry professionals that allows an accurate understand of current market and disseminating this information to the Duda team.
- Keep accounts receivable current and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Seek opportunities to profitably grow business both with current and prospective customers.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and attend food shows and conventions as needed.
- 3+ year account management and/or outside sales experience required.
- Produce knowledge required – (i.e. fruits & vegetables, organic & conventional).
- Product Management experience required.
- Ability to read, write & effectively communicate verbally in English (bilingual a plus).
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) and uses basic numerical concepts (e.g., whole numbers, percentages) to complete job tasks.
- Basic proficiency with common computer applications such as Outlook email, Word and Excel.