Eagle Eye Produce is a premiere grower shipper with more than 30,000 acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year-round supply of the products we grow. These items include; several Potato varieties including organics, Onions, Watermelon, and Nogales Vegetables (Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Cucumbers). Additionally, we own and operate several state-of-the-art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join us in Idaho Falls, ID.
As a key member of the Accounting team you will report to the Controller. You will support all accounting and financial related activities for the company as outline by your supervisor. These include compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, perform month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process, maintain general ledger accounts and related activities to produce financial statements and balance sheets, monitoring of corporate inter-company activity and balances, and aid with annual budget and monitor monthly targets and goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Agriculture accounting background is needed
- Strong working knowledge of Famous software and grower accounting
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance- CPA preferred
- 4+ years professional accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principles), operational efficiency, AP/AR, credit/collections, budgets, forecasting and strong experience and knowledge in cash and accrual accounting.
- Must display excellent skills with personal computers and various accounting software, as well as have an advanced working skill level with Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to work with others in a high-pressure environment, able to maintain a good disposition while working through time sensitive deadlines as well as the everyday challenges that arise.
What we offer:
- Employer matched 401k up to 4% (100% vested)
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance - employee premiums covered at 100%
- Wellness Program - annual screenings and flu clinics
- Group Life and Disability Insurance – company paid.
- Company Profit Sharing
- Annual Holiday Party