As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities.
Under direct supervision and guidance of the Senior Manager, Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Specialist provides pricing data entry and broker contract management support for Earthbound Farm’s Financial Reporting Division and serves as a liaison between the Sales and Finance departments. This individual is responsible for overseeing all aspects of broker commissions and customer pricing including contract, promotional, and short term pricing.
- Compile, update and maintain customer pricing data.
- Compile, update and maintain promotional effectiveness reports.
- Analyze and report monthly Brokerage accruals and process pay out through Accounts Payable department.
- Maintain Broker rates for internal P&L reporting.
- Provide customized reports and analysis for sales groups.
- Be involved in numerous ad hoc reporting functions and projects.
- Perform daily administrative support including: phone activity, faxes, email correspondence, filing, typing, and mail distribution.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Ability to respond to requests in timely manner.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Extremely well organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Knowledge of basic formulas including V Look Up a must; experience with Pivot Tables preferred.
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Cognos experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience in data manipulation and or creating reports strongly preferred.